The Social Media Management Advanced package is an all-in-one social media package that covers all major social media channels including unique content creation, community management, brand monitoring, Facebook ads management, and other social media activities.
- All-in-one social media package covering all social media activities for the business with specific activities and dedicated social media hours for custom requirements of the business.
- Professional content management with blended unique and sourced content provided in a one-month calendar for review and approval at the start of each month.
- Total social media strategy covering all aspects of online branding and social media – branding guidelines, message tracks, persona, engagement strategy, content strategy, verticals, and escalation process.
- Customizable goals for Social Media – content, engagement, and posting tailored specifically for the goal selected.
Social Media Management GOALS:
- Traffic – generate traffic for your website
- Get More Customers
- Awareness – generate awareness for your brand or for specific parts of the brand
- Conversion – push specific products and lead fans to a landing page where they can convert
- Engagement – engage fans to interact with the page and develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship
- Customer Service – focus on providing customer service or taking in feedback from customers’
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND STRATEGY
- Social Media Audit
- Social Media Playbook
– Buyer Persona
– Communications Objective
– Content Strategy and Content Vertical Themes
– Response Protocol/Escalation Process
– Message Flowchart for Comments Management
– Tailored audience for the page
- Account Creation and Optimization
- Profile Picture and Cover Photo Creation
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): POSTS & ADS MANAGEMENT
- Monthly Content Planning
- Content Creation and Posting:
– 14 high-quality graphic posts every month
– 8 high-quality curated articles every month
- Monthly Social Media Paid Ad Campaign Management
– Ads Creation (2 per month, graphics with text)
– Campaign Budget Recommendation
- Ad Hoc Social Media Hours
– Three hours dedicated to ad hoc tasks on custom content, contests, analytics, reports, or strategy
- Follower Growth
- Monthly Social Media Report for Facebook
– Social Media Snapshot (Overview)
– Network Growth/Reach
– Engagement Report
– Content Report/Content Consumption
– Performance Analysis and Recommendations
Social Media Management is more than merely throwing up an image her and there and hoping for the best. Most companies rely on interns and company employees to handle one of their most profitable potentials in marketing.
When looking at outsourcing your Social Media Management needs, we recommend a commitment to at least 3 months because 90 days is minimal amount of time to show you what we can do. Not happy with our results, no obligation to continue.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you with your social media needs, please contact us today!